Looking for 4 Microsoft Azure Engineers
Chicago, IL, 60290, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Salary: $185,000 plus
Reference ID: 193
Date Posted: 09/09/2021
About the Opportunity: Azure Data Engineer
- Responsible for designing and building data processing components and systems utilizing cloud compute technologies including Azure Cloud.
- Design requirement driven data models such dimensional ,relational and data vault.
- Build ETL pipelines using workflow management applications such as SSIS , Azure Data Factory and distributed computing such as Databricks Spark .
- Acquire, analyze, combine, synthesize, and store data from a wide range of internal and external sources as it pertains to system development. Experience with SAP systems will be plus.
- Builds and tests CI/CD deployment pipelines for data system components.
- Develops and supports monitoring solutions for data systems and components.
- Partner with business and technical leaders to prioritize data needs to expand Slower’s analytics solution capabilities.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering , data warehousing or related field.
- Deep understanding relational database systems , modern Datawarehouse platforms like Azure SQL Synapse.
- Understanding of data lake design, implementation will be plus
- Mastery of SQL, Data warehouse design and implementation experience in cross-functional area like Sales & Distribution, Supply Chain , Finance , Marketing etc.
- Experience building and automating data system components that enable - Data acquisition, cleansing, and persistence data engineering
- Experience with Azure technologies such as Storage solutions Azure Blob storage , Azure Data Lake Storage gen2 , Azure SQL Database etc.
- Experience with Visualization tools like Power BI will be preferred.
- Monitoring the performance of data analysis and system components
- Versioning of data snapshots, data lineage, schemas, and overall database systems
- Deployment through a CI/CD pipeline with Azure DevOps preferred
- Automated analysis optimizations based on performance metrics
- Strong PowerShell and cloud compute skills.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Databricks Spark, PySpark etc.
- Experience with modern infrastructure as code technologies like Terraform.
They offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. They also offer great perks, such as training, paid time off, and competitive compensation.
Looking for 4 Microsoft Azure ArchitectsChicago, IL, 60290, United States
Needs are sql, scala and java Guaranteed interview if your resume and experience match Great pay with incentives to make more Work for you, not for executive pay (CEO takes little to no salary) Self-funded company Get off LinkedIN and focus on the job,...Date Posted: 09/09/2021 Recommended
VP of Delivery ServicesCosta Mesa, CA, 92626, United States
Title: VP of Delivery Services for Slower Midwest Start Date: October 2021 Requirements & Qualifications Proven executive leadership in Professional Services operations inside a Professional Services Company Experience running large project management ...Date Posted: 09/23/2021 Recommended